Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Welcome

I used to write over at The Gypsy Mama, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to close down in a hurry. I wasn't sure if I would continue blogging or not. My life is so busy running a household, being a full-time Mom and also running my non-profit Mamas 4 Mamas. I thought maybe losing The Gypsy Mama was a blessing in disguise because I'd have more time to focus on other things, but within a day or two of taking it down I was already composing posts in my head. It seems I have too many thoughts about my day to day life to keep to myself - I have to share them with you! So I hope most of my blogging friends have been able to find me over here in my new space. As much as I don't like to leave The Gypsy Mama and all those stories behind, there is something about new beginnings that are so exciting to me. All the possibilities!

Thank you so much to No Good Eggs and Not Pregnant and Pissed for posting on their blogs for me about my move. You girls are the best!

12 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to keep writing. We need this, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to keep writing!! Love your new design here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so glad you are continuing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're sticking around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad u decided to stick around. (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I was worried when you left, I love reading your posts. Glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very happy you've decided to continue blogging and that I found your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you are still blogging! I would have missed our internet friendship, although it's taken me this long to finally track down your new blog! I can't seem to get it added to my blog reader. Probably because it's private?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs