Friday, 31 October 2014

5 Month Udate

Paloma turned 5 months old in Mexico! I'm a little late getting this post up, but I have to post it so I have a reference when I create her baby book when she turns one! I'll probably have to come back and add things as I remember, but for now:



Firsts:

  • International travel
  • Swim in the ocean
  • Sitting up unassisted
  • She found a blankie she loves

Likes:
  • Her silk blankie aka Mama's head scarf
  • The water
  • Falling asleep on Mama's back in the wrap
  • Her teething keys


Dislikes:
  • Teething
  • Being bored
  • Toys that talk (I bought her a Rock n' Roll Elmo and she cries whenever I try to show it to her)


7 comments:

  1. I'd probably cry at Elmo too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the teething! We are just starting to venture into that world and my heart already breaks for my babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I can't believe it's been five months already!

    I'm happy to see you all soaked up ever drop of sun before returning to our looong Canadian winter. Vitamin D helps improve mood afterall. I'm living vicariously. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! I love the picture of Paloma chewing the flag. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Elmo. Haha. Better for you, though. Now you don't have to listen to it over and over. I'm sure she'll get over it and just love the most irritating talking toy she can get her hands on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to laugh at your head scarf being her silk blanket! She is getting so big. Love seeing pics of her!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs