Monday, 15 September 2014

Le Pause #MicroblogMondays

Paloma's been waking up around 3 a.m. for the past week or so. Last night, she started stirring around 3:15 so I jumped out of bed to prepare to nurse her (bathroom break & grab a large glass of water). By the time I got back to her room, I could tell she was settling back down to sleep again. I sat down in my rocking chair & used my phone to check Pinterest while I made sure she really was asleep. (I didn't want to crawl back into my warm bed only to jump back out again if she decided to wake up!) 5 minutes later, I went back to bed but I was wide awake. It took me a while to fall back asleep and when she woke up (for real) at 5:15 I felt like I'd only been sleeping for 30 minutes. I don't know whether to call this one a win for Le Pause or not...

5 comments:

  1. That happens to me ALL the time!!! Ugh. I'd say it's a win though, because it's the beginning of a new era of sleeping all night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd chalk it up to a win, especially if the re-settling happens again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, but all I can think is how amazing it would be to sleep to 3 AM or 5 AM right now! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...that feeling of waking and thinking you jut fell asleep. Ugh. Been there for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, your daughter could not be cuter. (-:

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs